Katie Jenkins INST 4010

Thursday, September 25, 2008

YETC

I was really surprised about how much I didn't already know! One fun thing was when he showed us Google Earth and how you can see people's streets in detail. He also showed us a lot of resources to use as teachers. I was a little overwhelmed at everything available to us. Now the problem is simply remembering where to search! He showed us a clip talking about how beneficial it would be if teachers would convert to using technology much more often in the classroom, like ipods and blogs. While I see benefits to this, I'm not sure I completely agree. He also showed us the little library of teacher resources, and I hope to use these...possibly when I'm doing my student teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home